Thursday, March 13, 2008

For Your Information

We have a quiz on Friday on the book reading.The project is due on Monday.We will gather the assignments you handed in and put into a folder to be peer reviewed next week. We will do a Seminar to finish off the unit.I will put grades in next week.I will not be in class on Friday. I may have to take several more days off to take care of my 93 year old mother who has macular degeneration which is causing her to go blind. We are desparately trying to save the eyesight she has by doing small surgeries.This includes shots into the eye and other really painful things. So please have patience. You all know what the expectations are in the lab by now so I hope you will be respectful to the subs and media staff.You are my last classes as a full time teacher. I will retire after 30 years teaching.I want this to be a meaningful year for me as well as you so let's have fun and hang in there . Only 11 more weeks and you will be seniors.Ms.G

No comments: